Hola! :)

Finally, my very own blogspot! wooot! This is actually gonna be my sort of temporary portfolio online not until i've created my own site. Nonetheless i'm pretty sure that the blog will do just fine for now. :) So what should you expect? well, you'll see a collection of selected works that i've done through the years as a senior art director from McCann Erickson, a multimedia aficionado using Adobe AfterEffects, Adobe Premiere, and Macromedia Director; and as an occasional graphic designer or creative director for special projects. My blog should give you an idea of my approach to design and art direction so feel free to let me know what ya think about it. Good or bad, im sure it'll help me one way or another :) So welcome and enjoy! :)

This is the Philippine Army theme logo for 2008. Development involved calendars, stickers, and billboards. I am also proud to have been given a chance to be able to "indirectly" do some work in honor of my grandfather, the father of the Scout Rangers, Gen. Rafael "Rocky" Ileto. :) We miss ya!

3 comments:

:Derek said...

Hey thanks. what a surprise! :) never expected this. nonetheless I'll take a looksie at yer site!:) cheers! :) and thanks a heap!

Anonymous said...

likeable? this guy is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.